CV / Resume
CV / Resume
Here you will find my personal marketing materials including full academic CV as well as generic and industry-specific resume preparations.
First, some highlights:
- MS Oceanography, Graduate School of Oceanography, University of Rhode, Island, 2017
- Concentration: Marine Geology and Geophysics, Fluid Dynamics
- BS Geology and Geological Oceanography, University of Rhode Island, 2014
Primary Research Interests:
- Subduction Zone Geodynamics
- Computational Fluid Dynamics and Numerical Simulation
- Analogue Modeling
- Image Processing and Computer Vision
- Scientific Visualization and Data Science
A one-size-fits-most single-page resume I use for many different positions, START HERE.
Full Academic CV
Research, publications, conferences, and education.
References Available Upon Request
Memberships and Affiliations
- US Sailing
- American Geophysical Union
- The Oceanography Society
- Phi Kappa Sigma International Fraternity
Certifications, Hobbies, Interests, and Other Skills and Experiences
- OSHA HAZWOPER 40 hr.
- FEMA ICS 100, 200, 700
- Red Cross First Aid and CPR
- US Sailing Level 1 and Basic Keelboat Instructor
- Homebrewing and Gardening
- Making, 3D Printing
- DIY Anything
- Fixing my car,Restoring old motorcycles and farm equipment
- Playing Guitar
- Marine Science Education and Outreach
- Hiking with my dog
- Programming and computers, IT and networking
- Oceanographic field methods
- Aerial rigging and hoisting
Works in Progress
Computer skills, programming, engineering, making, and other technical qualifications.
Sailing and racing experience, instruction, program development, and outreach efforts.
Teaching and Education
Teaching, instruction, curriculum development, and outreach experience.